Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fluke shots or what?

    Ever wondered how you ended up with that perfect shot without much effort? You have your camera all set, make-up check, location...err, lighting...err, skills...don't even talk about that, still you have a picture that most of your friends would call, 'pro', 'awesome', 'simply perfect' or even 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...no words to describe'. People have unique ways of describing things, some flattering and some plain weird. Let's not get into that now.
    The camera may or may not be very friendly to you but that doesn't mean you can't have a pic, the way you want it to be. The mirror can be easy on you but the camera has the ability to capture minute details from that scar you got after a brawl with your neighborhood bully to the faded marks left behind by an acne flare up. These little problem areas make you so conscious that some folks go m.i.a. when its time to flash those pearly whites.
    You spend time trying to find ways to look picture perfect, browsing through numerous beauty websites and asking your lucky friends if they've struck a deal with the camera or what? You can keep trying and there are many folks all over the internet ready to help you with that. Good luck!
    I am not very photogenic or probably I just don't know how to wear make-up the right way but I end up clicking some equally good and bad pics. I remember this one time, I put on some make-up for fun, had my hair all messed up and decided to click a pic with respect to my quest for finding the most flattering angle for my face. I stood in front of a tube light so as to let light fall directly on my face. I tried a few shots and then after two or three trials came 'The Perfect' picture I always wanted. Above is the picture I'm talking about in this post. I haven't done any editing except for auto-correct.
    Almost anyone can have a good click provided you keep trying and by the way, the many folks giving free advice on the internet about making yourself look picture perfect are ACTUALLY very helpful.
    'Everyone is beautiful, the camera needs to know that' Good luck!

1 comment: